What kind of coverage do I need for my business

Being a business owner comes with lots of liability. Having the correct insurance for your particular type of business is important for your financial security. Commercial insurance is not a one size fits all type of insurance. At Rising Star Insurance in Saint Paul, MN, they would be happy to discuss your commercial insurance needs with you and help you find the perfect policy for your business.

Property Insurance This type of policy covers the physical building in which your business resides as well as the equipment used to transact your business. Depending on the type of insurance you choose you will be covered for fire, theft, vandalism, lightning, hail, wind and other perils. One of our agents can help you decide which offers the coverage you need.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance While similar to personal auto insurance, commercial vehicle insurance typically has higher liability limits. It covers vehicles that are owned by the business as well as vehicles that may be rented. Beyond just liability, collision and comprehensive may be called for.

Liability Insurance If a customer is injured while visiting your business or while using a product that you sell, you could be held responsible. This coverage typically protects against bodily injury, damage to another person’s personal property, personal injury, and advertising that may be considered false or misleading. If you have high assets, an umbrella policy can extend the limits of coverage.

Workmen’s Comp Insurance  In Minnesota, workmen’s compensation insurance is mandatory. Employers can choose to buy insurance or self-insure. This insurance is required for all employees both full and part-time and protects both your business and your employees.

Why not give us a call and make an appointment to come in and talk to one of our agents. At Rising Star Insurance in Saint Paul, MN, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with great service and insurance that will protect them from all the issues that can arise when you own a business.